Abstract / Full Text Submission
- For the submission process, each participant must fill in THE SUBMISSION FORM for each abstract. The abstract papers as word format (.doc) should be attach to the abstract or full text submission form.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstracts or full text should be prepared in accordance with the given templates. Abstracts or full text not prepared according to the draft will not be evaluated.
- All abstracts must be written in English. Full papers can be written in Turkish or English languages.
- Each author may submit up to 1 abstract. Only one author can register for each abstract or full text . Only one certificate of participation will be given for each abstract or full text .
- Optional, if the authors prefer to send extra abstract, author must pay 50 euros for 1 extra abstract. The number of extra abstracts is limited to 1.
- The conference has a double-blind peer-review process. Any paper submitted for the conference is reviewed by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. Based on the reviewers’ comments, papers are accepted, rejected or accepted with revision. The abstracts will be printed in the proceedings & abstracts book with ISBN Numbers.
- Filing requests for Refund/Cancellation will be made available by latest until 45 days before the 1st day of the conference. The fee will be refunded within 15 working days starting of the 1st day of the conference after a 30% cut-off. Refund requests will not be taken into consideration when there is less than 45 days left until the 1st day of the conference.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received during the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original bank account used for payment. The above policies apply to all registered participants.
- Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. Papers which are not presented will not be included in the Book of abstracts and Book of proceedings.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text will not be included into the conference program.
- Poster dimension is 70 x 90 cm (70 cm wide and 90 cm height).
- Spelling rules can be done according to the author's own preferences.
- All posters must have portrait orientation. Handouts of posters are encouraged. At least one of the authors is required to be nearby his/her poster for questions and discussion during the sessions for which the poster is scheduled.
- Poster presentations must be prepared in English.
COUNTDOWN TO ICONST 2023