First of all, we would like to thank you for your participation and interest in our conference. We hope you had a good conference process. We will be happy to see you among us next year.
If you want your work to be published on other platforms,
Please confirm by filling out the form in the link below.
Dear scientists, academics, experts and industry representatives;We are pleased to announce that ICONST Conferences 2021. ICONST Conferences will be held on 8-10 September in 2021 in Budva / MONTENEGRO, hosted by the Fakultet za Biznis i Turizam (FBT-Budva), with the partnership of the Faculty of Transport, Communications and Logictics (FSKL), UBT (University of Business and Technology), Universitetit “Ukshin Hoti” në Prizren, Kolegji AAB, International Vision University, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta University of Applied Sciences and Kolegji Heimerer.
ICONST Conferences will be organized in HYBRID way, which will allow attendees both PHYSICAL and ONLINE participation opportunities. You can apply the online and physical Registration until 30 July 2021.
The theme of ICONST Conferences will be "Science for sustainable technology."
ICONST offers three different thematic symposiums These are:
- International Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technology (EST)
- International Conference on Life Sciences and Technology (LST)
- International Conference on Natural Sciences and Technology (NST)
You can register for the conference appropriate for your expertise and upload your abstract or full text. The language of ICONST Conferences is English. Your papers will be published in related symposium proceeding books with ISBN number.
In order to increase the scientific quality of the articles participating in the conference, we are trying to publish selected qualified articles in partner journals (SCI, SCI-Expanded, International Indexes) and International Book Chapters. In this way, we hope that the researchers will participate in the conference with more qualified studies without worrying about publication. There are different partner journals.
- Fresenius Environmental Bulletin (SCI, SCI-Expanded)
- Science of Advanced Materials (SCI-Expanded)
- Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics (SCI-Expanded)
- Bilge International Journal of Science and Technology Research (International Indexes)
- Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine (Chemical Abstracts, EMBASE (Elsevier and the other International Indexes)
- Sensor Letters (Scopus, Elsevier Bibliographic Database, and the other International Indexes)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Budva, Montenegro !
The Organizing Committee of ICONST Conferences