Dear scientists, academics, experts and industry representatives;We are pleased to announce that ICONST Conferences 2023. ICONST Conferences will be held on 30 August - 1 September 2023 in Budva / MONTENEGRO, hosted by the Fakultet za Biznis i Turizam (FBT-Budva), with the partnership of the Faculty of Transport, Communications and Logictics (FSKL), UBT (University of Business and Technology), Universitetit “Ukshin Hoti” në Prizren, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta University of Applied Sciences , University of Tuzla and Kolegji Heimerer.
ICONST Conferences will be organized in HYBRID way, which will allow attendees both PHYSICAL and ONLINE participation opportunities. You can apply the online and physical Registration until 30 July 2023.
The theme of ICONST Conferences will be "Science for sustainable technology."
ICONST offers three different thematic symposiums These are:
- International Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technology (EST)
- International Conference on Life Sciences and Technology (LST)
- International Conference on Natural Sciences and Technology (NST)
You can register for the conference appropriate for your expertise and upload your abstract or full text. The language of ICONST Conferences is English. Your papers will be published in related symposium proceeding books with ISBN number.
In order to increase the scientific quality of the articles participating in the conference, we are trying to publish selected qualified articles in partner journals (SCI, SCI-Expanded, International Indexes) and International Book Chapters. In this way, we hope that the researchers will participate in the conference with more qualified studies without worrying about publication. There are different partner journals.
- Fresenius Environmental Bulletin (SCI, SCI-Expanded)
- Advances in Food Sciences(Chemical Abstract Service,ISI(Current Contents))
- Bilge International Journal of Science and Technology Research (International Indexes)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Budva, Montenegro !
The Organizing Committee of ICONST Conferences